I am not one to toot my own horn, but I will gladly let you see what some folks have to say!
- “KaetheJo has a true knack for her craft. From the minute she walked in to do our home/family session, she was fun and organized. I was amazed at how beautifully she documented everything (even down to the small details) in such a brief session. It felt like she captured a week in our lives in only an hour! I love how our sun-filled photos turned out and how authentically they reflect us. Kaethe did a great job tailoring the session to our own favorite things, like baking and playing with our kiddos. I’d highly recommend her to anyone looking for pure and genuine talent!” – E Family, StoryTelling Session
- “My experience with Kaethe as our birth photographer was amazing! This was my third birth, but the first time having a photographer there. I was a little leery at first because I am very focused in labor and like a quiet room with no distractions. And i can honestly say I didn’t even notice her there! She slips in and takes beautiful photos without being distracting or in the way. I am soo so so pleased we had her there. I will treasure the pictures forever…a priceless opportunity for anyone who has a child on the way!!!” – Momma S, Birth Center Birth
- “I contacted KaetheJo when I was pregnant with my second child. I was lucky to have seen her work on my Facebook feed, and I melted. I had never heard of Birth Photography before this, but I knew I wanted it. We chose the trifecta (Maternity, Birth, Family) and I am so glad we did. Since that pregnancy we have also hired KaetheJo for a cake smash birthday session, a nursing session as well as a mini Christmas session. My favorite session to date has been the birth; I did not look or feel my best, but the love that day, in my delivery room and in my heart is indescribable. KaetheJo captured one of the most beautiful moments in my life and created a birth story video. She is professional, talented, and so easy to work with. Her photos and video are priceless treasures my family and I will enjoy for lifetimes. If you are pregnant you MUST jump on the phone and schedule, you won’t regret it!” Momma T, Hospital Birth
- “When Kaethe first posted about baby stories on facebook I was very interested. Then I saw hers and KNEW I had to have her there when my little girl was born. My husband was very unsure about the idea, but being the pregnant one, I put my foot down and said it was going to happen. Kaethe is AMAZING! She showed up to the hospital in plenty of time and was very professional. When the time came, she had to work around my husband, sister-in-law, daughter and mother-in-law, yet she didnt miss any important moments, and she caught moments that were so important but could have easily been missed if a family member had been the one with the camera. After everyone had left after my daughter was born, my husband told me that he was glad we (or I) had decided to have her there. Morgan’s birth story is beautiful!” Momma D, Hospital Birth
- “Kaethe loves babies and baby Momma’s. She did all my photography (maternity, labor, baby) while being pregnant, exhausted from working a full time job, being a Momma of 4 girls, and working crazy hours photographing Momma’s in labor. She puts all that aside and shows up supporting you, making sure she is consciously aware of all the moments you would want captured on film. You don’t even know she’s there, except that she is there. She ended up grabbing my hands during labor and I know she’s done things like that for other Momma’s. She’s wonderful and loves what she does, which is exactly what you are wanting in a birth photographer. Besides that, she’s got an awesome personality and she is super fun to be around.” Momma E – Birth Center Birth
- “I want everyone to know how awesome an experience it was to have Kaethe as our photographer! Her pictures speak for them selves but what they don’t say is what an awesome person she is and how wonderful she is to work with! – I would whole heartedly recommend KaetheJo Binder Photography for all your special events! Thank You KaetheJo!!!” The G Family
- “One of the best things I did when I found out I was pregnant with our third child was to contact Kaethe! I knew how things would go if we did not have a photographer at the baby’s birth. I knew we would end up with a mish-mosh of blurry shots or no photos of important events because the last thing my husband and doula were thinking about was getting a photograph. That is exactly what happened with my first two children. I knew I wanted someone devoted to capturing those moments that fly by so quickly when you are experiencing them. So, I searched and happily found Kaethe. I was practically convinced that she was the one just by looking through her website. Her enthusiasm for capturing that moment when you become a family (or in our case enlarging your family) was evident through her words and photos. My thoughts were solidly confirmed when I first spoke with her and then met her. Kaethe loves what she does. She loves mamas, she loves babies, she loves her babies! She is so full of happiness and joy for her clients that you can trust she will capture the moments you want most. Her presence at your child’s birth is unobtrusive, soothing, and filled with delight. I am thankful every day, as I walk past a photograph of my daughter’s birth, that I found Kaethe to help me savor that moment over and over.” Momma A – Birth Center Birth